Financial TV - Your Way!
Infovestment provides you with your own personal edition of financial TV. It combines direct access to Market and Twitter News tickers tapes as well as basic price information for global indexes, commodities and currencies AND at the same time you pick and choose from the a wide variety of videos and live streams that provide you with the exact information you are looking for.
No more waiting through 18 minutes of commercial breaks for every hour you watch financial news on cable TV. Make your own programming.
While there may be many apps that include similar features, Infovestment TV is the first app to allow you to watch video, ticker tape and price information simultaneously.
- Display Support: Iphone 4 Retina & Ipad HD
- Streaming video roster with links to:
- Livestreams of a variety of financial and general news channels
- Videos of speeches and interviews with persons of interest within the financial industry
- Videos provided by individual and professional contributors
- Watch videos while seeing the ticker tapes and market prices at the same time
- Ticker tapes for RSS News and Twitter
- Access the complete story behind the headline simply by touching the ticker tapes
- Economic Global Calendar
- Prepare for the days ahead while keeping an eye on market prices and ticker tapes
- Market price flip board
- Continuos market prices for global indexes, commodities and major currencies
- Access the basic chart behind each market price simply by touching it
- Choose between Americas, Asia and Europe
- Customize the English tickers by adding or switching to German market news and tweets
- Choose between different video roster layouts
- Heatmaps for major indexes
- My Channel
Add your favorite videos to your personal channel to view it at a later time. Infovestment provides no more than 100 new videos with expert analysis and commentary every day. Pick your favorites and view them when it is convenient for you
- My Portfolio
Keep track of your own portfolio positions. The portfolio features allow you not only to track prices. In addition you can enter your cost basis to track the performance of each position.